Booking Your Event
Come in to Parkway Lanes during our normal business hours and fill out a contract! Please keep in mind:
- We ask for, at a minimum, one week advanced notice. Please note that the closer to the date you would like to book your event, the better the chance is that the time slot might be taken.
- When booking your event, a $50 deposit is required. Upon receipt, the included invitations will be given.
- We require deposits to be by Cash, Credit or Debit cards. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Please keep in mind that outside food or drinks are not permitted within the center.
- Items like Pinatas are also not permitted. Please speak with a manager if you have a concern.
- We can use your own decorations for an event! Please let the center know while booking.
All packages can be customized! Some of the options provided are:
- Additional Bowling Pin: $25/pin
- Additional Ice Cream Cake: Small (8-12) $25, Large (12-16) $35, Sheet (14-20) $45
- Be sure to also see our Catering List for additional add-on portions! These items need to be ordered a minimum of 72 hours in advance.
- The Party Room can be requested for your party! Please note that it is not available for a Silver Package. Also, the room is available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Before Your Event
Once your have your event set, there are a few small details to keep in mind:
- The Wednesday before your party we ask for a final count on those whom are attending.
- Please note that above the count of 15 Children, if a confirmed child does not show, there is a $3 reservation fee past the number of four (4) children. (Example: If a confirmed amount of 25 Children is given and 15 show, there will be an $18 fee attached.)
- Payment for the event will be upon completion of the party. Please see your host or hostess or the Front Desk.
- No other coupons or promotions can be combined with these packages without prior (written) approval from Parkway Lanes’ Management.
- All food items are charged 7% sales tax. A 15% gratuity will also be added to your final cost.